Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thrift store finds!

  1. #1
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    What is the best thing you've found at a thrift store? ANything doll-related!
    My only finds so far is a molly book and josefina's shift.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually found a Kirsten for $2, but this little girl was looking at her as well so I let her have it. You could kinda tell it would probably be the only American Girl she would ever have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me think:

    White bodied Molly for 59 cents
    Blond bitty for 59 cents
    Angelina ballerina for 59 cents
    Molly's patterns (uncut) for 99 cents
    Felicity's scenes and settings for 5.00
    and numerous AG books from 10 cents to 50 cents each
    Samantha's bed and bedding for $30

    Linda

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow Linda, texas must have some great thrift stores! I've never seen anything AG at a 2nd hand store in either OR or NH.
    Still hoping for a great find [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One AG thing I've found at a thrift store is a first-edition hardback of Josefina Learns a Lesson, with only a small tear in the paper book jacket, for 50 cents. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    But the other was a girl's size 10 Kirsten's meet dress! (Sold it on ebay) So I'm still looking! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 09, 2005 04:55 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

  6. #6
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    LindaL, I think I need to move next door to you. Molly for 59 cents!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha's Scenes and Settings $6

    AA Bitty Baby with original sleeper $2

    AGT chalkboard/corkboard--cheap, I guess, but I don't remember the price

    Lots of white covered paperback/hardcover AG books from 50 cents to $1 I'm guessing

    AG Library books (ex. Help for Girls) same as AG books price wise

    Kit's Art Studio with plenty of pages blank was around $8

    A few articles of retired AGT clothing, just pieces around $2 I guess

    I think that's about it for the AG stuff, but I've found numerous non AG furniture and stuff, too. I'm still looking for an AG doll, though!

    Edited to say that JustMagicMaria has found LOTS of AG stuff in thrift stores. She found Kit's desk with the typewriter inside once! And dolls, too!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 12:29 AM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  8. #8
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    LindaL - I wanna go shopping with you!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •